Due to the overwhelming response for tickets sales, we want to make sure that you have a good experience. Therefore we have designated registration check in times as follows:
- 5:30pm Check in opens for Media
- 6:00pm Check in opens for VIP
- 6:00pm Red Carpet
- 6:30pm Check in opens for General Admission
- 6:45pm Check in opens for Standing
Metropolitan Fashion Week Closing Gala & Fashion Awards #MetroFW
- WHERE: Forecourt & Rotunda at the Los Angeles City Hall
- ADDRESS: 201 N Los Angeles St. Los CA ( This is the Los Angeles City Hall Parking Structure address)
- WHEN: Saturday, October 6, 2018
- Tickets will not be sold at the door/day of the show
- 7:30pm Fashion Show Starts
- 9:00pm Fashion Show Ends
- 9:00pm After reception for VIP ticket holders, Award Nominees and Designers at Tom Bradley Ballroom
IMPORTANT NOTES: DUE TO CITY HALL’S HIGH SECURITY, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS. ALL GUESTS ARE ASKED TO BRING ID (DRIVERS LICENSE, PASSPORT, CA ID)
- ADDRESS: 201 N Los Angeles St. Los CA 90012 (Los Angeles City Hall Parking Structure address between Temple and 1st St)
- Parking Structure can be entered from Los Angeles Street heading south ½ block pass Temple. Entrance is on the right (West) side of the street. You will be directed to drive underground to the P2 level. Take the elevator to the 2nd floor exit the building and walk across the street. There will be a security officer to check you in. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor. You will arrive at the Rotunda.
- If you are taking UBER, LYFT, TAXI or Public Transportation: Your entrance check-in will be on 200 N Main St Los Angeles CA.
- Please allow additional time for parking. All guests must be in their seats by 7:20pm. Any empty seats will be filled at that time
- Dress Code: Dress to Impress.... Ladies Evening Gowns, Gentlemen Business Suit or Tuxedo. No one in jeans, tennis shoes, flip flops or shorts.
- The Metropolitan Fashion Week will take place in the Forecourt & Rotunda at the Los Angeles City Hall. To ensure the safety of our models and the security of the venue, food and beverage will not be served or allowed at Los Angeles City Hall during the Fashion Show.
- Cancellation/Refunds 72 hours before the show
WHAT: The evening will include a one-of-a-kind fashion show featuring Fashion Designers MELLARDI, Giovanni Testi, Erick Bendaña and introducing the Metropolitan Fashion Capsule Collection by Douglas Tapia. A special segment of Haute Couture and Avant Garde Masterpieces will also be showcased, inspired by KING TUT: Treasures of the Golden Pharaoh, and designed by over 15 international fashion designers
Three-time Academy Award® winner Makeup Artist, Ve Neill (A Star Is Born, Beetlejuice, Mrs. Doubtfire) will be honored with the 2018 Metropolitan Fashion "Excellence" Award at the 6thAnnual Metropolitan Fashion Week's (MetroFW) Closing Gala & Fashion Awards to be held Saturday, October 6th at the forecourt and rotunda at the Los Angeles City Hall. Presenting the award to Ms. Neill will be award winning actor, comedian, producer, writer and director Steve Carell, best known for The Office, The 40 Year-Old Virgin and Foxcatcher.Steve's upcoming movies include Welcome to Marwen and Beautiful Boy.
- Hosted by: America's Next Top Model, Ava Capra & Eduardo Khawam
- Metropolitan Fashion Week Media Highlights click here
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/metropolitanfashionweek/?hl=en
- Hashtag: #MetroFW
- Website: http://metropolitanfashionweek.net/
- Facebook: Metropolitan Fashion Week
- Twitter: @MetroFashionW
- Photo by: Dueling Lenses by Brett Simpson
- Model: Ava Capra
- Dress: Mellardi