Los Angeles Metropolitan Fashion Week Closing Gala & Fashion Awards
201 N Los Angeles St, Los Angeles, CA Saturday, October 06, 2018 6:00 pm until 11:00 pm Organized by: Metropolitan Fashion Week (Contact)
important Date Change:
Metropolitan Fashion Week Closing Gala & Fashion Awards #MetroFW
Due to overwhelming requests from our guests and award nominee’s, Metropolitan Fashion Week Closing Gala and Fashion Awards will be on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2018 at Los Angeles City Hall
WHERE: Forecourt & Rotunda at the Los Angeles City Hall
ADDRESS: 201 N Los Angeles St. Los CA ( This is the Los Angeles City Hall Parking Structure address)
WHEN: Saturday, October 6, 2018
- 5:30pm Check in opens for Media
- 6:00pm Check in opens for VIP
- 6:00pm Red Carpet Arrivals
- 6:30pm Check in opens for General Admission
- 6:45pm Check in opens for Standing
- 7:30pm Fashion Show Starts
- 9:00pm Fashion Show Ends
- 9:00pm After reception for VIP ticket holders, Award Nominees and Designers at Tom Bradley Ballroom
WHAT: The evening will include a one-of-a-kind fashion show featuring Fashion Designers MELLARDI, Giovanni Testi, Erick Bendana & Metropolitan Fashion Week Collection by Douglas Tapia Plus Masterpieces haute couture gowns & Avant Garde designs inspired by KING TUT: Treasures of the Golden Pharaoh, designed by over 30 International Fashion Designers.
In addition to the Fashion Show the evening will include the Fashion Awards ceremony and will recognize outstanding contributions in costume design, fashion design and more. The award categories include Costume Designer of the Year (Motion Pictures), Costume Designer of the Year (TV), Costume Designer of the Year (Live Performance), outstanding ensemble for Make-Up Artist and Hair Stylists of the Year TV or Motion Picture and Fashion Commentator of the Year.
Hosted by: America's Next Top Model, Ava Capra & Eduardo Khawam
Tickets now on sale at: metrofw18.shindigg.com
- Ticket purchases includes priority seating for Metropolitan Fashion Week Opening Night on September 27, 2018 at The Original Farmers Market and priority seating at Metropolitan Fashion Week Closing Gala and Awards Show
- For Media Credentials please email email@example.com Include: Name, email, company name, phone number, Instagram
IMPORTANT NOTES: DUE TO CITY HALLS HIGH SECURITY, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS. ALL GUESTS ARE ASKED TO BRING ID (DRIVERS LICENCE, PASSPORT, CA ID)
- Parking Structure can be entered from Los Angeles Street heading south ½ block pass Temple. Entrance is on the right (West) side of the street. You must check-in at the kiosk. You will be directed to drive underground to the P2 level. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor exit the building and walk towards the bridge. There will be a security officer at the bridge to check you in. Cross the bridge and keep walking straight to the Rotunda.
- If you are taking UBER, LYFT, TAXI or Public Transportation: Your entrance check in will be on 200 N Main St Los Angeles CA
- Please allow additional time for parking. All guests must be in their seats by 7:20pm. Any empty seats will be filled at that time. Parking instructions will be sent 2 weeks prior to the show
- Dress Code: Dress to Impress.... Ladies Evening Gowns, Gentlemen Business Suit or Tuxedo. No one in jeans, tennis shoes, flip flops or shorts.
- The Metropolitan Fashion Week will take place in the Forecourt & Rotunda at the Los Angeles City Hall. To ensure the safety of our models and the security of the venue, food and beverage will not be served or allowed at Los Angeles City Hall during the Fashion Show.
- Cancellation/Refunds 72 hours before the show
Metropolitan Fashion Week Media Highlights click here
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/metropolitanfashionweek/?hl=en
- Hashtag: #MetroFW
- Website: http://metropolitanfashionweek.net/
- Facebook: Metropolitan Fashion Week
- Twitter: @MetroFashionW
- Photo by: Dueling Lenses by Brett Simpson
- Model: Ava Capra
- Dress: Mellardi